Small POSTIVE acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world. We realize clean air and clean water, are vital to living a healthy life. We understand what water pollution and air pollution do to our bodies, our immediate environment, and then to our global community. However, for us to actually help and make a difference globally, we must start off on a smaller scale by making the change closer to home. Literally! Did you know there are products that promote eco-friendly practices without it being such a huge inconvenience?
Here are 8 of our favorite! Check out their websites!
1. Biodegradable/ Disposable Waste Bags: disposal bags come with 25 waste bags that are biodegradable and disposable
2. Pure & Gentle Eco-Friendly Soaps: environmentally friendly products for every aspect of your life.
3. Fair Trade Organic Towels: organic towels, made from cotton grown and picked with sustainable farming methods, are no exception.
4. Recycled Floor Mats: floor mats are made from natural, reclaimed, or recycled rubber material.
5. 100% Recycled Aluminum Foil: aluminum foil that’s made from 100% recycled aluminum. Their foil takes 95% less energy to produce than traditional foil manufacturing.
6. LED Bulbs: replace your high-energy incandescent, fluorescent and halogen bulbs.
7. Eco-Friendly Decking: eco-friendly composite decks that are made from 95% recycled wood and plastic film. They also use Earth-friendly manufacturing processes, like reclaiming factory waste and eliminating the use of harmful chemicals.
8. Eco-Friendly Ozone Washing & Money Saving CleanStart® There is a new technology available for residential machines that have been used in commercial laundry facilities for years. It drastically reduces or eliminates the use of chemical additives to get a clean wash naturally. You can also eliminate the need for hot water which will save money heating water and allow you to mix colors without the worry of bleeding colors. This can all be accomplished by using nature’s own oxidant, Ozone. Introducing a controlled amount of Ozone (O3) into the wash water creates a powerful cleaning agent by oxidizing normal tap water. Ozone is nature’s safest, strongest oxidant and the most effective disinfecting agent. The best part is that after the Ozone oxidizes and disinfects your laundry, it reverts to clean oxygen leaving nothing behind but cleaner, fresher laundry. This creates the most environmentally responsible way to get the clean wash you desire while protecting our natural resources.
HERE ARE THE KEY BENEFITS!
ENERGY SAVINGS. Only cold water is required, eliminating the energy required to heat the wash water.
DETERGENT SAVINGS. The disinfecting and cleaning power of the CleanStart® system greatly reduces and often eliminates the need for laundry detergent, softeners, and bleach.(Pre-treating of stubborn stains is recommended.)
ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE. By eliminating hot water and detergents, your using less energy and no longer dumping thousands of gallons of soaps and toxic bleach into the environment.
NO CHEMICAL IRRITATION. Eliminates common skin irritation caused by harsh cleaning detergents and disinfection products – great for infants and those with sensitive skin.
LONGER LASTING CLOTHES. Fabric life is extended by not using chemicals that cause fabrics to break down.
EXTRA CLEANING. The rinse cycle becomes a second, powerful cleaning cycle.
LOW OPERATING COST. Consumes less electricity than a 40 watt light bulb.
TAKE A MOMENT TO WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW!