Call Us for the Installation of a New Water Softener System at Your Brownsville, TX, Home
Texas has some of the hardest water in the U.S., with a water hardness average of over 200 PPM. That’s well above the normal standard for tap water, and while hard water isn’t dangerous, it certainly isn’t pleasant. So, if you’re dealing with such issues at your Brownsville home, a new water softener system is in order. And there’s no better team to turn to for such a solution than Sweetwater Home Services. As Central Texas’ water treatment experts since 1987, we’d be happy to help you enjoy cleaner and purer water at your home once again.
What Problems Are Caused By Hard Water?
Perhaps you’re wondering what the big fuss about hard water is about. There actually may be problems that you’re experiencing that are caused by hard water—you just don’t know it. Hard water is water that possesses a high concentration of hard minerals like calcium and magnesium, and it can:
- Leave stains on recently washed dishes, sinks, countertops, tubs, and showers
- Increase your home’s energy consumption and costs because of your water-using appliances needing to work harder to carry out their functions
- Build up limescale in your plumbing, which can lead to expensive repairs
- Possess a bothersome film that makes bathing, cleaning your hands, and washing clothes a less enjoyable experience
- Give your home’s tap water a gross, egg-like smell
So, what can you do about all of these problems caused by hard water? A water softener system from Sweetwater Home Services will help.
How Do Our Water Softener Systems Work?
Our water softeners are designed to confront hard water, sending it into a mineral tank where high-grade ion exchange occurs and hard minerals are trapped. From there, these hard ions are released and replaced by softer ions like sodium and potassium during a regeneration process. From there, the treated water is released into your home’s supply, allowing you to enjoy clean, fresh water again.
Get Your Water Softener System Today
If you’re ready to rid your Brownsville, TX, home of its hard water, contact Sweetwater Home Services today. We’d love to schedule you for a free in-home water test at your convenience.